ISNTREE Chestnut AHA 8% Clear Essence 100ml

$19.95 CAD
Shipping calculated at checkout.

IsNtree Chestnut AHA 8% Clear Essence is a powerful exfoliating essence that offers numerous benefits for the skin. It contains a combination of 4% Glycolic Acid and 4% Lactic Acid, which work together to naturally remove dead skin cells and improve skin texture, leaving it smooth and renewed. Additionally, the essence is infused with 8% AHA, which helps to unclog pores and prevent acne breakouts. It also has brightening properties, making it effective for addressing dull skin. Enriched with ingredients like Castanea Crenata Shell Extract, Centella Asiatic Extract, and Aqua Teca 1000T, this essence purifies and soothes sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested to be low-irritant, it is suitable for normal, dry, and acne-prone skin types, making it an excellent addition to any skincare routine.

Happy Kaylee, Korean Beauty Cosmetic (K-Beauty), Japanese Beauty Cosmetic. Free Shipping Canada & USA

How to use

Apply an appropriate amount on skin after cleansing and toner.


Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Madecassoside, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glycolic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Dextrin, Lactic Acid(4.023%), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sucrose Stearate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycolic Acid(4.004%), Asiaticosi-de, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Madecassic Acid, EthylhexyIglycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Castanea Crenata (Chestnut) Shell Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Asiatic Acid, Lactic acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Asiaticoside

May contain additional ingredients. Ingredients can be changed by manufacturer